| Offices | Packaging | Contacts | Forms | Feedback | FAQs | Resources | News | Packaging Site Map
DLA Packaging - Site Map
This web page is a navigational tool to help you locate all current DLA Packaging web pages on our web site. The headings are organized by the DLA Packaging web site's submenu links. The list below covers links of our developed web pages within the DLA Packaging web site.
Covers various packaging contacts within the Department of Defense, Military Packaging Houses, Third Party Performance Oriented Packaging Facilities, etc.
Provides easy access to downloadable forms listed within MIL-STD-129 and forms used within DLA as it relates to military packaging.
- Forms available in portable digital format (pdf):
- DoD Single Line Item Release/Receipt Document
- Issue Release/Receipt Document
- Issue Release/Receipt Document with Address Label
- Order For Supplies or Services
- Oder For Supplies or Services Continuation Sheet
- Other DoD Forms
- Material Inspection and Receiving Report
- Material Inspection and Receiving Report Continuation Sheet
- Military Shipment Label
- Physical Characteristics Worksheet
- Request for Packaging Waiver/Deviation
- Supply Discrepancy Report (Standard Form 364)
Provides one interface for a quick and easy avenue for contacting any DLA Inventory Control Point (ICP) for packaging assistance. This web form is a tailored customer service to send requests to a specific ICP by the user's input of NSN and/or selection of topic. We encourage you to use it.
- Packaging FAQs
Provides 24-hour customer support on the most commonly asked questions. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are compiled by topic, with document references, graphic illustrations, and packaging documents available for free download. This web page also features our plans for future web developments. We encourage you to visit the PACK FAQ web page and expand your knowledge base.
Provides resources for networking, training, technology updates, and general information on packaging related subjects.
Feaures Packaging News from DLA, ASTM, Military Services, and other packaging related topics to keep you informed on what's going on in the packaging and acquisition communities. Also features links from Fed Biz Opps, Federal Register, and many more.
Content Inquiries: DSCC.Packaging@dla.mil