Welcome to DLA Land and Maritime (Defense Supply Center Columbus Installation, Ohio)
The following information is available to assist new employees with the relocation process. The links provided below contain essential information that can be utilized prior to relocation including a map of the state and city you are relocating to.
Voluntary Sponsorship Program
DLA Land and Maritime Hispanic Employment Program (HEP) established a Voluntary Sponsorship Program to ease the transition of new employees moving to Columbus, Ohio. The sponsor provides practical information that the new employee can use to facilitate their transition. The Sponsorship Program provides additional information about the program such as background, how it works and what the sponsor provides.
- Defense Supply Center Columbus Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) Office (food services, recreation, family services and more)
- Relocation - Ohio Department of Education (teachers, Student, parents), City of Columbus (residents, visitors), hotels, apartments, realtors and more. DLA Life Connections (DLA program to help manage life events).
- Child Development - On center day care
- Buckeye Lodge - On center temporary lodging
- Additional Education Links